Food Industry Conference Tackles Multi-Channel Marketing
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
PHILADELPHIA (March 4, 2014) — Saint Joseph's University's Department of Food Marketing will host the eighth annual Food Industry Summit on Thursday, March 13, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This year’s summit, “Leveraging Omni-Channel Marketing with the Connected Consumer,” will take place on campus in Mandeville Hall's Wolfington Teletorium.
The summit is a venue for food industry CEOs, presidents and executives to present their insights on major issues and trends facing the food industry.
“Over the last seven years, the summit has demonstrated significant value for all attendees, gaining valuable insights from thought leaders across the various disciplines of the food industry," says Ferdinand Wirth, Ph.D., chair and associate professor of food marketing. "Our department is uniquely suited to host an event like this. For the past 50 years, we have been educating undergraduate and graduate students, performing research, supporting government initiatives, and leading discussions on key issues within the food industry.”
The 2014 Food Industry Summit is a full-day event that will feature several dynamic and influential executives from top companies in the industry, including:
- Mike Senackerib, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing, Officer Campbell’s
- Jasbir Patel, Vice President Omni-Channel, Walgreens
- Jessica Gioglio, Director of Social Media, Dunkin Donuts
- Michael Moore, Director of E-Commerce, Nestlé Purina PetCare
- John Caron, Vice President of Marketing, Catalina
- Janet Oak, Senior Director of Strategy and Insights, Daymon Worldwide
- Seth Moser, Senior Manager, Accenture
- Bill Bishop, Chief Architect and Chairman, Bricks Meet Clicks
The $299 attendance fee includes continental breakfast and lunch. For more information and registration please visit: http://foodindustrysummit.sju.edu or contact Cathy Quinn, Department of Food Marketing, at 610-660-1615 or email@example.com