A TESOL minor requires 6 courses including the following:
- LIN 201 English Grammar for TESOL
- LIN 301 Teaching Language At Home and Abroad
- LIN 490 English Language Teaching Internship
- Any 3 additional courses selected from the following options:
- LIN 101: Introduction to Linguistics
- LIN 150: Language, Communication and Culture,
- LIN 150: Language, Linguistics and the Real World
- LIN 280: Language Acquisition and Learning
- LIN 320: Phonetics
- LIN 317: Sociolinguistics OR LIN 401: Bilingualism and Language Diversity *
- LIN 340: Communication in Social Contexts: Can You Hear Me Now?
- EDU 246: Literacy, Language and Culture
* Note: Students may count only one of these courses toward the TESOL minor.