Membership is available to privately held companies, partnerships and family-controlled firms who are committed to improving their competitiveness.
Fee: The cost for membership is $4,000 per family business.
Services to members include:
Ownership Strategy Planning Guide: Membership begins with the creation of an ownership planning agenda. Every new member completes a survey which evaluates shareholder views on a number of factors related to the long-term success of family enterprises. Results are compiled in a report which outlines the topics members have prioritized as part of creating their "Ownership Strategic Plan."
Entrepreneurial Skill Building for Successor Generations and Non-Family Managers: Using a proprietary evaluation process, our team of faculty and industry experts will assess a potential successor's entrepreneurial and leadership capabilities and offer strategies for benchmarking to maximize future success.
Educational and Benchmarking Seminars: During the course of the academic year, we will offer five educational seminars focused on topics critical to the success of our family business and entrepreneurship members. Upcoming events include:
- Escaping a Culture of Entitlement: Six Generations of Family-Based Entrepreneurship in the Wolf Organization;
- The Case of the Accidental Business Moguls: Discovering Your Family's Competitive Advantage;
- Your Family's Real Estate: A Tool for Creating New Streams of Wealth;
- Building Relationship Capital: Tools Required for Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution;
- The Emotional Side of Money: Insights for Ensuring a Healthy Relationship with Money and Wealth.
Affinity Groups: Members are organized into small groups according to entrepreneurial capabilities and organizational life stages for confidential discussions and coaching.
Networking: Members enjoy a number of live and virtual opportunities for networking.
Consulting: Customized solutions for individuals and family organizations.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the Membership application.