Are you a Hawk?
2013 SJU first-year student profile:
- Middle 50% GPA: 3.22 – 3.9 on a 4.00 scale
- Middle 50% SAT: 1060 – 1230 out of 1600 point scale
- Middle 50% ACT: 23 – 28 out of 36 points
Rankings & Distinctions
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Saint Joseph’s University #11 among 193 master’s universities in the north.
- Saint Joseph’s University is proud to have a Phi Beta Kappa
chapter, which is the oldest American honors society devoted to recognizing and
advancing excellence in the arts and sciences. In addition, we sponsor chapters
of sixteen discipline-specific honor societies.
- The Princeton Review ranked the Haub School of Business as one of the Best 290 Business Schools.
- The Haub School of Business is accredited by AACSB International in both Business and Accounting. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide meet this dual standard of excellence. The international honor society serving AACSB-accredited schools is Beta Gamma Sigma.
Freshman Application Process:
Admission Deadlines for fall 2014
Early Action: November 15
Regular Decision: February 1
Notification Dates for fall 2014
Early Action: December 25
Regular Decision: March 15
Applications for spring 2014 are accepted on a rolling basis. Admission for Spring 2014 will require standardized test scores to be submitted with your application.
Students may apply using the Common Application or the Saint Joseph's Online Application. If you prefer to submit a paper application, you may download the print ready application here. In addition the following are required:
- Application fee ($60)
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation (you may use this provided form to give to the person completing your recommendation)
- Social security number is required on the application for admission if applying for federal financial aid with a Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA)
- See our new test optional policy, which applies to all applicants for the fall 2014 semester.
For detailed instructions on homeschool and GED admission policies, please select the link that describes you: