Are you a Hawk?
2013 SJU first-year student profile:
- Middle 50% GPA: 3.22 – 3.9 on a 4.00 scale
- Middle 50% SAT: 1060 – 1230 out of 1600 point scale
- Middle 50% ACT: 23 – 28 out of 36 points
Rankings & Distinctions
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Saint Joseph’s University #11 among 193 master’s universities in the north.
- Saint Joseph’s University is proud to have a Phi Beta Kappa
chapter, which is the oldest American honors society devoted to recognizing and
advancing excellence in the arts and sciences. In addition, we sponsor chapters
of sixteen discipline-specific honor societies.
- The Princeton Review ranked the Haub School of Business as one of the Best 290 Business Schools.
- The Haub School of Business is accredited by AACSB International in both Business and Accounting. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide meet this dual standard of excellence. The international honor society serving AACSB-accredited schools is Beta Gamma Sigma.
Freshman Application Process:
Admission Deadlines for fall 2014
Early Action: November 15
Regular Decision: February 1
Notification Dates for fall 2014
Early Action: December 25
Regular Decision: March 15
Students may apply using the Common Application or the Saint Joseph's Online Application. If you prefer to submit a paper application, you may download the print ready application here. In addition the following are required:
- Application fee ($60)
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation (you may use this provided form to give to the person completing your recommendation)
- Social security number is required on the application for admission if applying for federal financial aid with a Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA)
- See our test optional policy, which applies to all applicants.
For detailed instructions on homeschool and GED admission policies, please select the link that describes you: