If you choose to report an instance of sexual misconduct and are interested in participating in the SJU Campus process only (not interested in a criminal process through police,) please see the details below for further information.
- Report the misconduct by contacting one of the following offices:
- Public Safety at 610-660-1111 (Public Safety can assist in contacting Police 24/7)
- Office of Residence Life (610-660-1060 or via Public Safety at 610-660-1111 evenings/weekends/after hours)
- Title IX Coordinator, Dr. Mary-Elaine Perry or a Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Any Responsible Employee as defined by SJU policy.
- Resources for support as well as any immediate needs (medical, safety, other interim measures) will be offered and discussed.
- SJU will initiate a campus investigation. Please be aware that in some cases, SJU may also need to notify local police.
- SJU “contact”, “area” or “campus” restrictions or other interim measures may be issued to those involved through the University, in an effort to ensure the safety of all involved.
- The campus investigation and disciplinary process will be explained by the Office of Community Standards. Please see the following SJU Policy for more information on the campus investigation and disciplinary process.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the campus investigation and disciplinary process, regardless of your level of participation.