REPORT ASSAULT – PARTICIPATE IN SJU CAMPUS PROCESS ONLY
If you choose to report an instance of sexual violence and are interested in participating in the SJU Campus process only (not interested in a criminal process through police,) please see the details below for further information.
- Report assault by contacting Public Safety at 610-660-1111.
- The campus investigation and hearing process will be explained by the Office of Community Standards or the Office of Student Outreach & Support.
- SJU will initiate a campus investigation, and you will be notified of the outcome. Please be aware that SJU may also need to notify local police.
- SJU “contact”, “area” or “campus” restrictions may be issued to those involved through the University.
- A campus hearing will be facilitated by the Office of Community Standards (in the case of a student on student assault).
- You will be notified of the outcome of a campus hearing regardless of your level of participation.