REPORT ASSAULT - CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN SJU OR CRIMINAL PROCESS
If you choose to report an instance of sexual violence, but are NOT interested in participating in the SJU campus process or the criminal process through police, please see the details below for further information.
- Report assault to SJU Public Safety at 610-660-1111. Report assault to Police by dialing 911.
- SJU will initiate a campus investigation, and you will be notified of the outcome and SJU may need to notify local police.
- SJU “contact”, “area” or “campus” restrictions may be issued through SJU and/or
- You can request a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA) through Philadelphia or Montgomery Counties. Assistance with this may be available through Police, SJU Public Safety or the SJU Office of Student Outreach & Support.
- Depending on your level of participation, SJU may be limited in ability to respond.