The Campus Sexual Assault Victims’ Bill of Rights was signed into law by President George Bush in July of 1992. This law requires that all colleges and universities (both public and private) participating in federal student aid programs afford sexual assault victims certain basic rights. Below are a list of those rights.
- To be notified of your options to notify law enforcement.
- Accuser and accused must have the same opportunity to have others present.
- Both parties shall be informed of the outcome of any disciplinary proceeding.
- To be notified of counseling services.
- To be notified of options for changing academic and living situations
For more information Please visit: