Welcome to Hawk Hill! Now that you’ve made the commitment to be a Hawk, you’re probably excited to figure out where you’ll live this fall. Where will your residence hall be located? What will your room look like? Will it be a traditional room or a suite or a campus house?
The following pages outline the housing selection process for incoming freshmen. Please review this information carefully:
Please be aware, the Office of Residence Life cannot predict or control information shared through Facebook and other social media. All information regarding Housing Agreements, Roommate Profiles and Housing Selection can be accessed through MySJU. Outside organizations that are not accessible through this channel are not sponsored by or affiliated with Saint Joseph's University or the Office of Residence Life.
Step 1: Complete Housing Agreement
All new hawks (incoming freshmen) must complete a housing agreement anytime between Wednesday, May 28, 2014 through Monday, June 9, 2014. Agreements should be completed online by logging into http://my.sju.edu.
- Enter your username and password in the Secured Access Login box on the MySJU home page.
- From the “New Hawk” tab, select “Complete Housing Agreement by June 9th” located in the left-hand menu titled “Tasks to Complete.”
Please note that the housing agreement is a binding agreement for the entire 2014-2015 academic year and students will not be released except for extraordinary circumstances.
Step 2: View Selection Time & Search Rooms
- On June 25, 2014, all incoming freshmen who have completed the housing agreement will be able to log into MySJU to view their randomly assigned Housing Selection Date and Time.
- Also on June 25, 2014, incoming freshmen can begin to use the room search feature in the housing selection module in MySJU. This feature offers students an opportunity to view all available bed spaces. Once students begin making housing selections fewer spaces will appear as available.
Step 3: Selection Your Room
- Housing Selection for incoming freshmen will take place from July 28-August 1, 2014. This is when students will select their room for the 2014-15 academic year.
- On their designated selection date and time, students will be able to log-in and select a housing assignment through our online system. Freshmen students will have the option to select as an individual or with a roommate(s) to fill a room to capacity. Please be aware that our system only allows the selection of room spaces - Students may not select to fill an entire suite at one selection time.
For more information or if you have a question please contact the Office of Residence Life, Lafarge Hall (610) 660-1060 ( Reslife@sju.edu )