The Philadelphia Nonprofit & Government Career Fair will take place on Thursday, March 26th from 11am-2pm at Villanova University.
This career fair is for students from over 20 Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley area colleges who are seeking full time, internship, part time and volunteer opportunities within the government and nonprofit sectors. The early bird registration deadline is Feb. 26th and the fee is $25. Those who register after Feb. 26th will be given the regular rate of $40.
To register, login to your SJUcareers account at www.sjucareers.org. If you do not have an account, go to the site and click the Register button under the Employer section. The registration deadline is March 19th.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check out the last career fair HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2015: 210 employers and 875 job seekers
- Fall 2014: 180 employers and 845 job seekers
- Spring 2014: 173 employers and 871 job seekers
- Fall 2013: 171 employers and 877 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at email@example.com or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!