Fall 2014 Career Fair
Tuesday, September 23rd
Registration is now open for our Fall 2014 Career Fair. Register in your SJUcareers account. If you do not have an account, click here for instructions to create an account. If you have any questions about registration, please email email@example.com.
The registration fee is $300 for for-profit companies and $75 for nonprofits and government agencies. If you'd like to be a career fair sponsor, for an additional $200, your logo will be placed on our website and linked to your website and you'll be listed on the first page of the career fair handout. These registration options are available when you register.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check out the last career fair HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2014: 173 employers and 871 job seekers
- Fall 2013: 171 employers and 877 job seekers
- Spring 2013: 161 employers and 881 job seekers
- Fall 2012: 140 employers and 730 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!