Upcoming Career Fairs
Fall 2017 Career Fair
Thursday, September 14th
Registration will open in June. We hope to see you on campus in the fall!
Thank you to everyone who attended the Spring 2017 Career Fair and the Social Impact Career Fair!
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check it out HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2017: 202 employers and 991 job seekers
- Fall 2016: 200 employers and 987 job seekers
- Spring 2016: 202 employers and 941 job seekers
- Fall 2015: 197 employers and 952 job seekers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!