Weekly Community Service
SJU Weekly Service is a relationship-based service program grounded in the Catholic, Jesuit tradition and welcoming of all students. We seek to provide students with an opportunity to experience the reality of our neighbors in the Philadelphia and Camden communities, reflect on their unique calling as agents of change, and develop a lifelong passion of working for justice.
As part of the weekly service program, students are asked to
- attend orientation
- serve once a week in the community for ten weeks
- reflect with their service group
What kind of service interests you? Whom would you like to serve?
Click here for details about each of these areas of service.
- Developmental, Learning and/or Physical Disabilities
- Health Care
- Hunger and Homelessness
- Senior Citizens
- Welcoming Immigrants/Tutoring
- Youth - Education and Mentoring
Check us out on Facebook!