Please note: the following awards are for the Class of 2015 (seniors only).
You may nominate someone for multiple awards if applicable. Please complete this form to submit a nomination. Nominations are due by 5 pm on Monday, April 6th.
Linda Lelii Leadership Award
- This award recognized a graduating senior who has displayed an extensive and courageous leadership commitment to Saint Joseph's University.
- The Leadership Award has a proud tradition in recognizing excellence in consistent ethical leadership among graduating seniors.
- This award demands a high standard of on-going engagement reinforced by concrete illustrations of leadership throughout a student's undergraduate career.
- This award recognizes a graduating senior who has demonstrated and maintained a high academic standard throughout their time at the University.
- Embodying the Jesuit ideal of Magis, this award takes into consideration academic excellence, academic rigor, and application of education.
- In addition to maintaining a minimal cumulative grade point average of 3.5, this senior has also enhanced their education through a demonstrated commitment to co-curricular activities while attending Saint Joseph's.
- This award recognizes a graduating senior who has displayed an extensive commitment to service within and beyond the Saint Joseph's University community during their time at the University.
- This award seeks to highlight an individual who has demonstrated a clear, significant, and consistent dedication to fulfilling the Jesuit ideal of men and women with and for others and who has assumed leadership in engaging others in lives of service.