Outstanding Student Organization/Program
- Recognizes the registered student organization or non-registered program/initiative which has surpassed expectations by continually improving and assisting in creating a vibrant campus community. Among other qualifications, this organization or program may have executed quality campus wide programs, engaged students in meaningful service, and/or involved a large variety of students.
Alumni Association Award
- Recognizes a graduating senior who has greatly exhibited leadership and dedication in strengthening the relationship between students and alumni, who will serve as a future alumni leader and whose contributions to the university exemplify the spirit of the SJU tradition.
- Nominees must be in good academic standing, with a 2.5 cumulative grade point average at the time of application, selection, and presentation of the award.
Dennis Foreman '68 Student Leadership Award
- The award, which includes a monetary stipend, is given to a graduating senior, or another appropriate candidate in the sophomore or junior class, whose leadership abilities greatly contribute to the quality of campus life, as did Dr. Dennis J. Foreman's in his four years at Saint Joseph's University.
- Dr. Foreman was an active student leader during his time on campus and was instrumental in bringing high-profile guests to campus, including Martin Luther King Jr., Barry Goldwater, and the Beach Boys.
Linda Lelii Leadership Award
- This award recognized a graduating senior who has displayed an extensive and courageous leadership commitment to Saint Joseph's University.
- The Leadership Award has a proud tradition in recognizing excellence in consistent ethical leadership among graduating seniors.
- This award demands a high standard of on-going engagement reinforced by concrete illustrations of leadership throughout a student's undergraduate career.
- This award recognizes a graduating senior who has demonstrated and maintained a high academic standard throughout their time at the University.
- Embodying the Jesuit ideal of Magis, this award takes into consideration academic excellence, academic rigor, and application of education.
- In addition to maintaining a minimal cumulative grade point average of 3.5, this senior has also enhanced their education through a demonstrated commitment to co-curricular activities while attending Saint Joseph's.
- This award recognizes a graduating senior who has displayed an extensive commitment to service within and beyond the Saint Joseph's University community during their time at the University.
- This award seeks to highlight an individual who has demonstrated a clear, significant, and consistent dedication to fulfilling the Jesuit ideal of men and women with and for others and who has assumed leadership in engaging others in lives of service.
Student Leader of the Year
- Recognizes a student who has greatly contributed to the activities of Student Life. This student should have maintained a dedication to continually improve their leadership qualities, the organization(s) to which they belonged, and the campus as a whole.
- Nominees should demonstrate an ability to balance academics with their leadership and involvement by maintaining a 2.5 cumulative grade point average at the time of application, selection, and presentation of the award.