SPECIAL HOLIDAY MESSAGE for Transcript Requests:
Saint Joseph's University will be closed for the Labor Day Holiday beginning Monday September 1, 2014. We will reopen at 9:00 AM on Tuesday September 2, 2014. If you need your transcript before Tuesday September 2, 2014, we ask that your request be placed no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, August 29, 2014. All requests received after this time will be processed beginning on Tuesday September 2, 2014. You may continue to use this service even though the University is closed. Your request will be processed in the order it was received.
We make every effort to turn around transcript requests within 5 business days. In the event of any outstanding financial obligations to the University, you will be notified that your transcript request will be returned to you.
Due to privacy considerations, transcripts are not sent via fax. Also, when selecting "other" as the recipient you must print the consent form, sign and fax it. You will not get the option to sign the consent form on-line.
Overnight service is available however it will be delayed until the University re-opens, with the requester paying the cost of the overnight delivery service used. This cost is an additional $13.00 per each address supplied. Overnight orders must be received by our office no later than 2:00pm for same day service. Please note that a P.O. Box is not an acceptable address for the overnight delivery option.
Saint Joseph's University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online transcript requests submitted on the weekends or while the University is closed will be processed in the order received when the University re-opens.
Please be aware that the National Student Clearinghouse only handles your transcript order. The Clearinghouse does not have access to your academic history and does not print your transcript.
The National Student Clearinghouse allows us to better serve the needs of our alumni/ae & students in the following ways:
- Convenient 24/7 ordering access, including order status checks
- Faster service due to reduced processing time
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Ability to upload up to three documents to be sent with your transcripts (PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, or GIF format)
Special Instructions: If you require any attachments to be sent along with your transcript but are unable to upload them with your order, please write a note in the "Special Instructions" box during the ordering process and then fax (610-660-1019) or mail the document(s) to Hawk Central. Do not send your form to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Current students may request their transcripts by logging into MySJU (log in with your current MySJU username and password, then go to the School Services tab and select the Enrollment Verification and Transcripts link under the Hawk central channel). Students authenticated to the National Student Clearinghouse website through MySJU will not be required to sign a consent form. Delivery options and fees are detailed below.
- Alumni/ae may request their transcript by logging directly into the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Order updates will be emailed to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Payments will be processed after your order has been completed. Please allow 5 business days for processing.
Delivery Methods and Fees:
- Payments are made by Visa or Mastercard credit/check card
- As of June 1, 2014 the cost per transcript is $10.00 U.S. mail is the standard method of distribution. If you wold like same day service (mailed or picked up) there is an additional $10.00 charge.
- Overnight Delivery - If you prefer this method of delivery, the fee is $35.00 for each UPS destination ($10.00 transcript fee, plus $25 UPS delivery to the continental U.S. - not HI, AK, Japan or Mexico). We will arrange overnight delivery within the continental United States with UPS. UPS cannot deliver to a post office box. Overnight delivery orders received after 2:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
- FedEx internaltion shipping is a total of $50.00 ($10.00 Transcript Fee and $40.00 FedEx delivery feel)
- Hold for Pick Up - Once your request is received in our office from the Clearinghouse, your order will be ready for pickup within five (5) business days in Hawk Central unless requesting same day service which is an additional $10.00.