SJU BeWell: AJCU Go Move Challenge - February 1st - February 28th
Every minute of movement counts in the Go Move Challenge as faculty and staff compete to determine which Jesuit university is the most active!
The university with the highest total number of minutes wins!
2017 Open Enrollment
Dental & Vision Plans
NEW for 2017:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Election Changes: Changes can be made to your HSA contribution amount each pay, you are no longer required to wait until the start of each quarter to make changes to your contribution amounts. See page 28 of the Health & Wellness Guide for additional information on HSAs.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance: Employees can now purchase term life insurance for themselves, their spouses or their children through The Standard. This does not change or replace the life insurance provided to you by SJU. See the Voluntary Benefits section starting on page 32 of the Health & Wellness Guide for more information.
- PerkSpot Discount Program: PerkSpot is a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally. Information concerning how to get started saving can be found on page 8 of the Health & Wellness Guide.
Health Benefit Plan Year Start Date Change
Preventative Care Services:
For Health Insurance Questions & Support, please call Health Advocate at 866-695-8622.
Wellness Programs - SJU BeWell
Freedom Valley YMCA:
We currently have a partnership between Saint Joseph’s University and the Freedom Valley YMCA. Freedom Valley YMCA has 41 area locations plus a Wellness Center Location and a Child Care Location. Employees of SJU are eligible for the following benefits through the Freedom Valley YMCA network.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The University provides an Employee Assistance Program through Standard Insurance Company. Employees are encouraged to seek confidential help in areas of work-life balance, personalized financial counseling and emergency travel assistance. The following services are available :
- Work-Life Balance Assistance Program assists employees in finding solutions to the everyday challenges of work and home as issues involving emotional and physical well-being; childcare and/or eldercare referrals; personal relationship information and counseling; legal consultations; financial planning and counseling; stress management, and more. To learn more CLICK HERE.
- Emergency Travel Assistance for travel during business or pleasure, in the United States or around the world. Services include: guaranteed hospital admission; emergency medical evacuation to medical facilities; prescription replacement; and care and transport of unattended minor children. To learn more CLICK HERE.
Brochures can also be obtained through the Office of Human Resources.
Introducing Health AdvocateHealth Advocate "Get Started Guide"
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Consumer Driven Health Plan (Personal Choice HDHP): January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Consumer Driven Health Plan (Personal Choice HDHP): November 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017Keystone HMO
- TIAA Plan Number: Regular (103683), Supplemental (103684)
- Vanguard Plan Number: 090083
Administrative & Professional
Benefit Vendor Contact Information