A Saint Joseph’s University education is truly an investment in the student’s future. One could even look at it in purely financial terms: On average, those with bachelor’s degrees earn double what those with just a high school diploma earn. According to the U.S. Department of Education, this translates to roughly $2.1 million over a lifetime.
New students, please click here for FAQs regarding billing information.
Returning students, please click here for FAQs regarding billing information.
The FAFSA is a Free Application for Federal Student Aid and will never ask you for money to complete the application.
Fall Semester Top Tips
All communications from the Office of Financial Assistance will go to the student's SJU e-mail account. Check your e-mail account frequently for status updates and next steps.
Cost of Attendance is NOT your billable costs. (It is an estimate.) View actual costs on Tuition Account section of MySJU.
Electronic Bills wil be available for viewing on MySJU on a monthly basis. Questions regarding invoices should be directed to Hawk Central at 610-660-2000 or email@example.com.
Only accepted Federal aid is listed as pending on the invoice. Please log into MySJU and follow the directions below to accept your aid.
- Log into MySJU
- Select the School Services Tab
- Under Administrative Services, choose the Financial Aid Folder; Award Folder; Award by Aid Year
- Select the 2012-2013 Aid Year, if this is the first time you are logging into the 2012-2013 aid year, you are required to answer the Cash Management Statement.
- Once you answer and submit, the Award Offer tab will be available
- Select the Award Offer tab
- From here, please accept the desired aid and submit
- If you have questions, there is a comment box provided. Please type a message to your Financial Assistance Specialist and submit.
If you borrowed funds for books in excess of your fall charges, and have an approved loan, you may receive Book Vouchers to purchase books in the Book Store. Please go to Hawk Central, located in Barbelin 121 to pick up vouchers for pending aid. Online students may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your electronic vouchers.
Refunding of credit balances from federal aid will begin after the conclusion of the add/drop period. Starting September 15th, refunds will be processed on a weekly basis within 10 business days after the credit shows on the account.
*This information and awards are subject to change and although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information, the Office of Financial Assistance is not liable for errors or omissions.