2012 Talbots Scholarship Program
In keeping with its long-standing tradition of helping women succeed, the Talbots Charitable Foundation is proud to present the 2012 Talbots Scholarship Foundation and the Nancy Talbot Scholarship Award for perseverance and ingenuity, which is presented in memory of the founder of Talbots. This program empowers women to enrich themselves through learning and achieve a college education later in life.
Completely re-imagined, the Talbots Scholarship Foundation will award $180,000 in college scholarships for the 2012 academic year, including up to seventeen (17) $10,000 scholarships and one (1) $30,000 scholarship to an extraordinary finalist demonstrating courage, conviction and an insatiable entrepreneurial spirit.
Learn more about the program and how to apply by clicking here. The deadline for applications is Tuesday, January 3, 2012. Only the first 5,000 eligible applications received will be processed.
We hope you'll join us in spreading the word about this unique scholarship program for women.
Applicants to the 2012 Talbots Scholarship Foundation must:
- Be women currently residing in the United States or Canada;
- Be women who have earned a high school diploma or their GED on or before September 2002;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in full- or part-time undergraduate study at an accredited 2- or 4- year college or university;
- Be attending the full 2012-13 academic year and receiving a degree no earlier than May 2013; and
- Have at least two semesters (24 credit hours or more) remaining to complete an undergraduate degree as of the beginning of the 2012 fall academic term.