ACHIEVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
The Master of Science in Business Intelligence Program at Saint Joseph’s University is designed for professionals looking to outperform their competitors by integrating technology and quantitative skills into a relevant, functional business context. This innovative program allows students to earn their advanced business credentials from an AACSB accredited university in as little as two years, all while working full time and staying competitive in their field. The Master of Science in Business Intelligence also offers a full-time course of study for new college graduates and early careerists looking to gain valuable skills and advanced business credentials.
The Master of Science in Business Intelligence Program provides motivated individuals with in-depth knowledge and expertise on how data, analytics, and technology can be used to enhance organizational sense-making, decision-making, and performance. Students in this program receive an advanced set of skills that are vital to every field or industry that values effective, fact-based decision-making. Business intelligence professionals help their organizations to better understand data and other information so that new opportunities or threats can be identified. This specialization is valued and employed extensively in business, government, healthcare, education, politics, the military, and beyond.
Why Saint Joseph's University?
- By being part of the Master of Science in Business Intelligence Program, you will be exposed to the latest applications and theories that enable you to add value to any organization. Being one of the select few graduate programs taught within an AACSB-accredited business school, this program allows students to differentiate themselves with a relevant degree and competitive skills.
- The program at Saint Joseph’s University allows you to stay employed and competitive in your field, while you earn a fully-accredited Master of Science degree in an advanced business discipline.
- The program consists of a total of 10 courses and is designed to expand your skills in the specialized field of business intelligence. The Master of Science in Business Intelligence Program is designed for working professionals, so it easily fits into your busy schedule.
- Saint Joseph’s University offers one of the few Master of Science in Business Intelligence Program that is fully-accredited by AACSB, the highest accrediting body for business schools. This accreditation in both business and accounting places the Haub School of Business among the top 5 % percent of business programs in the world.
- Saint Joseph’s University offers rolling admissions and personalized assistance as you go through the discovery and application process.
- Saint Joseph’s University is ranked by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review. In the area of Decision & System Sciences, Saint Joseph's University received the distinction of Alpha Iota Delta's National Chapter of the Year for 2008. In addition, Dr. Ruben Mendoza received Faculty Sponsor of the Year for 2008. This honor was granted by the International Honor Society for Decision and Information Systems.