Thank you for your interest in the MBA Program at Saint Joseph's University! At Saint Joseph’s, we empower our students to succeed in an ever-changing world by expanding their business knowledge, developing their leadership potential, and strengthening their managerial acumen. We challenge our students to not only excel academically, but to dig deeper and work harder to develop their full potential as the leaders of tomorrow.
Creative thinking, innovation, and new, different ways to approach business are encouraged in our community, and small classes allow the opportunity for in-depth discussion and reflection, as well as experiential team projects. Our students have the opportunity to expand their networks both in and out of the classroom through collaboration with fellow students, faculty members, and alumni.
Our curriculum offers:
- 11 upper-level courses:
- 5 core courses across all business disciplines: Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing
- 3 electives
- 2 strategy courses that integrate learning
- 1 course focused on stakeholder theory and the triple-bottom-line
- Foundation course waivers based on previous academic coursework
- Full-time faculty engaged in cutting-edge research and part-time faulty who are senior executives
- Small classes allow for individualized attention, real collaboration, and valuable feedback from professors
- Curriculum centered on four themes: analytics, globalization, business ethics, and strategic leadership
We offer a number of different ways for you to complete your MBA, a few of which are below:
- One Year MBA – with an undergraduate degree in business, you can complete our MBA Program in as little as one year, or three semesters, of full-time study.
- The Data Intelligent MBA® Program – the only program of its kind, The Data Intelligent MBA® provides you with the technical skills and leadership acumen necessary to succeed in the Era of Big Data.
- Flexible MBA – you can complete coursework part-time, full-time, on campus, online, or any combination of these, whichever fits your lifestyle.
To discuss plans for your MBA, contact our Program Manager, Kate Sonstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1690. We look forward to beginning this journey with you!
|The Haub School is AACSB-accredited in Business and Accounting – less than 5% of business schools worldwide meet this dual standard of excellence.||U.S.News & World Report, Princeton Review, and Business Week have all ranked the Haub School as one of the nation’s top graduate business schools.||Saint Joseph's University is one of only 142 schools nationwide with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter and AACSB business school accreditation, and has been recognized by Beta Gamma Sigma for five consecutive years with Outstanding Chapter Awards, including the 2010 Gold Chapter Award.|