We strongly recommend that students register for their courses as soon as possible. Many of our courses have high demand and close out quickly.
Summer and Fall 2013 registration is now open. Please visit the Registrar's website for instructions on how to register online.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR HOLDS TO PREVENT DELAYS WITH REGISTRATION!
Also, if you are planning to graduate, please do not forget complete the Apply to Graduate Form!!
Summer 2013 MBA course schedules are as follows:
- Summer I 2013 Philadelphia (updated 5/9/13)
- Summer I 2013 Collegeville (updated 5/9/13)
- Summer II 2013 Philadelphia (updated 5/9/13)
- No Summer II 2013 Collegeville courses
- Summer A 2013 Online Program (updated 4/5/13)
- Summer B 2013 Online Program (updated 4/11/13)
- Online Courses Available For Campus Students (updated 4/23/13)
Fall 2013 MBA course schedules are as follows:
- Fall 2013 Philadelphia (updated 4/19/13)
- Fall 2013 Collegeville (updated 4/25/13)
- Fall A 2013 Online Program (updated 3/19/13)
- Fall B 2013 Online Program (updated 3/19/13)
- No Online Courses Available for Campus Students at This Time
For registration assistance or to be added onto any course waitlist, please contact our office at 610-660-1690 or email@example.com. You can also view the Curriculum Planning Guide for On-Campus courses and for the Haub Online Professional MBA courses if you need help planning your schedule.
Special Note Regarding Online Courses:
Students who have been accepted into the Online Professional MBA program will be able to register for the online courses linked above. On-Campus Program students will be able to register for these courses on a space available basis at a later date, to be determined, if seats remain available. We are not accepting campus switch requests at this time, but will be certain to update this site when/if campus students can register for Online courses.
Special Note Regarding Dual Concentrations:
Students who wish to have two concentrations in their MBA program must take an additional 3 electives in the second academic field. If you would like to declare a second concentration, please fill out this form and return it to Janine Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-660-1599.