Application deadlines for international students differ from those for American citizens, and are as follows:
- Fall Semester deadline: June 15
- Spring Semester deadline: October 15
Saint Joseph's University Fall and Spring Semesters are 15 weeks. You may begin the MBA Program in the Spring or Fall semester.
A completed international application includes:
- Official Transcripts (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores * (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores (test must be taken within the last 2 years)
- Proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support.
- An official course-by-course evaluation of undergraduate and graduate education
The course by course undergraduate and graduate transcript evaluation must be performed by a NACES approved international credential evaluation service such WES (www.wes.org) or ECE (www.ece.org) OR applicants may submit original transcripts along with the English translation to be evaluated by the Graduate Operations office of Saint Joseph's University.
- * Please note: Members of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society are waived from the GMAT/GRE requirement for admission. Please visit the Beta Gamma Sigma website and request a membership verification letter sent to the Graduate Business Office on BGS letterhead at the following address:
MBA Program - Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue, MV 280
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Once we have received this letter, we will be able to process the GMAT/GRE waiver
Translated copies of college records, and language test scores should be forwarded to the MBA Office. Applicants should take note that the minimum language scores are as follows: 80 on the TOEFL IBT, 6.5 Overall on the IELTS, 60 on the PTE, or 550 on the written TOEFL. Completion of the ELS Language Center's English Level 112, including a favorable letter of recommendation from an ELS Administrator, is accepted in place of a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score. Click here for more information about the ELS Center at Saint Joseph's University.
Advisors are available throughout the week. Please contact our Admissions Manager, Kate Sonstein, for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org click here to or 610-660-1690.