Erivan K. Haub School of Business

Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA for Executives

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply?

Please click here to apply online or request information.  Contact Kathy Klarich at 610-660-3155/kklarich@sju.edu or Jon Dart at 610-660-3149/jdart@sju.edu with any questions.

The Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA: You will need to submit an online application, official transcripts of your academic record, one letter of recommendation, a resume, and participate in a structured personal interview.  GMAT scores are not required. All applicants must have 4 years of industry experience to be considered. In addition, applicants whose first language is not English must submit TOEFL scores. Admissions are conducted on a rolling, basis, so you can begin classes within two weeks.   Classroom and Online formats available.

Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing Post-Master's Certificate:  You will need to submit a completed online application, official transcripts of your academic record, one letter of recommendation and your current resume. Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis, so you can begin classes within two weeks.  Classroom and Online formats are available.

How often do I need to attend courses?

Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA and Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing Post-Master's Certificate:  Courses are  completed in a Friday/Saturday classroom format with a pre and post assignment.  Attend as often as your schedule permits.  Courses are held at the ACE Conference Center in Lafayette Hill, PA.
Online Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA:  The program is structured around one course per month.  You have the option to take a course each month or spread the courses out over two, three, four or five years.

How long does it take to complete the degree program?

Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA:  Depending on how often you attend courses, you can complete the program in as little as one year or take as long as five  The Online Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA: Courses are completed in one month.  If you take a class every month you can complete the program in less than two years.  You have the option to take a course each month or spread the courses out over two, three, four or five years.           Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing Post-Master's/Advanced Certificate:  Completion of six 2.0 Credit classes.  Classroom and Online formats available.

Where are classes held?


Pharmaceutical & Healthcare  Marketing MBA and Post-Master's Certificate: Classes are held at the ACE Conference Center in Lafayette Hill, PA. ACE Conference Center offers overnight accommodations at a Saint Joseph's discounted rate for those students who may require them. You may reach the ACE Conference Center at (610) 825-8000.

Online Pharmaceutical  & Healthcare Marketing MBA and Post-Master's Certificate: Monthly classes are held via the Internet using Wimba. Three courses are currently not offered online.  You will need to complete them in the two day, Friday/Saturday Classroom Format.  These classes are held at the ACE Conference Center in Lafayette Hill, PA.  ACE Conference Center offers overnight accommodations which is included in the cost of tuition if you are an online student.

How much does the program cost?

Pharmaceutical  & Healthcare Marketing MBA and Post-Master's Certificate: Tuition for each 2.0 Credit Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA course is $2,900. Books and course materials, parking, student identification cards, executive coaching and meals on class days are included in this price.  Tuition Information

Online Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA:   Each 2.0 credit course is $3,125.  It includes a laptop, all your course materials, accommodations and meals during the three two-day classes.  Tuition Information

Do most organizations sponsor the cost of tuition?

Many of our students receive some tuition reimbursement.  Financial Aid is also available.  Please complete the Free Application for Student Aid.  Graduate Students are eligible for $20,500 per academic year. 

What is the student mix?.

70% of students are employed in sales and marketing departments, while the remaining 30% work on the research and clinical side.

Does Saint Joseph's University have Financial Aid?

Yes, Please visit the Financial Assistance website for more information Financial Aid