The Executive MBA in Food Marketing track is designed to prepare food industry professionals for senior management positions by providing in-depth knowledge and expertise across key functional areas such as Finance, Strategy, Global Marketing, Sales, Technology and Leadership. This broad generalist curriculum is augmented with a strong concentration in food marketing by providing breath and depth through course work that is topical, practical and tailored to address the critical issues of the food industry.
- Required course work assures learning across disciplines
- Structured for rigorous learning and flexible scheduling
- Learn from other industry leaders’ experience and ideas
Participants in this program earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Food Marketing upon successfully completing 31 courses and earning 47 credits. (Up to 4 Foundation courses may be waived based on undergraduate or graduate academic transcripts verifying course work.) Each course is delivered in one Friday/Saturday. Student-executives matriculate at their own pace, in a few as three years or as long as six years, the maximum time limit.
- Taught in an executive conference center
- Challenging, interactive learning environment
- GMAT or structured interview
- No application fee
- Join the program at any time – rolling admission and registration
- Tuition includes all books, course materials and meals
- All course material delivered directly to you