The Journal of Business & Economic Studies (JBES) is published by Dowling College; the Journal of Business & Economic Studies has been designated by the NBEA as its official publication.
Volume 14, No. 1, Spring 2008
Style and Submission Instructions for Authors
Initial submissions must be made in triplicate with a cover letter indicating that the manuscript is not currently being considered at another publication. Send submissions to:
Luis Eduardo Rivera-Solis, Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Business & Economic Studies
Townsend School of Business
150 Idle Hour Boulevard
Oakdale, NY 11769
Inquiries should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Equations: Default settings should be used. Set point size at 10 points, use Arabic numbers flush left in parenthesis.
2. References in the text should be parenthetical references with the author's last name and date of publication. Alphabetical list of reference should be included.
4. Figures are numbered similarly to tables, e.g., Figure 1. The author will provide the figures on a disk in a Microsoft Word compatible program.
5. If you need to use footnotes, DO NOT use the endnote or footnote setting in Word. Use superscript numbers to refer to your endnote, which should appear at the end of the article.
7. Do not use headers or footers or page breaks in your paper.
8. JBES reserves the right to edit all accepted papers.