Service-Learning students come from all different majors throughout the College of Arts and Sciences as well as the Haub School of Business - all with an interest in combinign academic work and service.
Freshman students have the rare opportunity to enroll in a two course sequence that allows students to stay with the same faculty member, peers and community partner for an entire academic year. Below is further information for interested freshmen students as well as a questionnaire for freshmen students enrolled in a service-learning course.
Semester service-learning courses are offered in both the College of Arts and Sciences and the Haub School of Business. Semester courses change and rotate in both the Fall and Spring semesters. Below is a link for semester service-learning students to view the approved sites per each course.
Policies and Procedures
- Child Abuse Background Clearance Form
- Child Abuse Background Clearance Waiver Form
- Child Abuse Background Clearance Form Instructions for Service-Learning Students
- FBI Criminal Background Check Instructions
- Minors on Campus Policy Required Training Instructions
- Emergency Protocol
- Missed Service Procedures and Inclement Weather Policy
- Public Transportation Token Procedures