College of Arts & Sciences

Leave & Withdrawal Forms

Please note that the following information is specifically for students who are majoring in the College of Arts and Sciences.  Procedures may vary for students who are majoring in the Haub School of Business.

Action Advisor signature required Chair signature required Dean signature required
Leave of Absence Request Yes No Yes (Dean of Major)
Withdrawal from the University
Required Signature:  Office of Student Success

  Forms to change student status can be found here. Printed forms are also available in the CAS Advising Support Center (Barbelin 122) and the Dean's Office (BL 113).