Course Link pop-ups require javascript, but without, links simply open target page as expected
Header Photo

Transfer of Courses

Students who have taken graduate courses elsewhere may request transfer of not more than six graduate credits in Arts and Sciences programs or six graduate credits in Business programs. Such requests must be filed at the time the student applies for admission. Only those courses which are judged to meet program requirements and in which a student has received a grade of B or better will be accepted. A grade of B- is not acceptable as transfer. In no instance will courses taken more than five years ago be accepted for transfer credit. Under no conditions will Continuing Education units be accepted for transfer credit. However, ACE approved courses are eligible for transfer.