2015-2016 Academic Year
|Per Credit||Graduate Art & Science Programs|
|$853||Graduate Art & Sciences (includes on campus and online)|
|$732||Graduate Catholic Education & Leadership|
|$934||Graduate Computer Science|
|$44||Graduate Nurse Anesthesiology (Per credit fee for clinical course work)|
|$1001||Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program|
|$55||Advanced Sciences (Per Course)|
|$260||Biology Lab Fee (Per Course)|
|$55||Computer Science Fee (Per Course)|
|$175||Graduate Psychology Lab Fee (Per Semester)|
|$55||Mathematics Fee (Designated Courses)|
The Education Fee is a per semester/term charge of $100 to all graduate Education majors. This fee supports several student services within the Education Unit. The components covered under the fee support the following services for students.
- - Graduate Education advising services
- - Administrative services related to the placement of students in field experiences, field work, practicums, and student teaching including the assignment of cooperating and supervising teachers.
- - Classroom resources, instructional technology, and equipment.
- - School partnership, accreditation and certification review, service, and student processing fees.
- - Data collection, aggregation, and analysis of student performance in coursework and field experiences.
Tuition, Fees, Room and Board are subject to change by the Saint Joseph's University Board of Trustees.