- A completed Saint Joseph’s University Graduate application.
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate/graduate coursework. If you are a SJU graduate the Office of Graduate Operations will obtain your SJU transcripts for you.
- Students applying for admission must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) above 3.00 for full admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 will be considered for admission on a provisional basis. Such applicants may be required to submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores as a condition for admission.
- Personal statement: letter of intention outlining candidate’s professional goals and educational objectives for attending the program of their choice.
- A current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- $35 application fee.*
- An interview may be required at the discretion of the Program Director.
*The $35 application fee will be waived for all applicants that attend a Graduate Studies Open House and complete the online satisfaction survey or are SJU alums.
Saint Joseph’s University operates on a rolling admissions basis for graduate applications. This means that documents can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Operations at any time throughout the year for admission consideration.
International students should visit the International Graduate Applicant page for additional admission requirements.
2012, currently not accepting applications from international Students
for the Environment Protection and Safety Management program.
Office of Graduate Operations
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131