- A completed Saint Joseph's University graduate application.
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate/graduate coursework. If you are a SJU graduate the Office of Graduate Operations will obtain your SJU transcripts for you.
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in undergraduate work.
- A current resume.
- Personal statement- a letter of intention outlining the candidate's professional and educational goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A copy of Instructional Teacher Certificate I or II.
- $35 application fee waived if attended an Open House or are an SJU graduate.
- Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview with the Program Director after the application is completed.
All courses are delivered in an online format. Students are able to complete the program in one to two years depending on the number of courses they choose to take each semester. The credits can also be counted towards a Master's Degree in Education at Saint Joseph's University.
Saint Joseph's University operates on a rolling admissions basis for graduate applications. This means that documents can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Operations at any time throughout the year for admission consideration.
We suggest that students complete their applications by the dates listed below.
|Enrollment expected||Application package deadline|
International students should visit the International Graduate Applicant page for additional admission requirements.
Questions regarding the application process:
Office of Graduate Operations
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131