ACESJU Teaching and Administrative Fellows:
- Work for two years in elementary and secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Diocese of Camden (New Jersey).
- Receive extensive coursework training as they work to complete a master’s degree.
- Teaching fellows earn a master's of education from Saint Joseph's University.
- Administrative fellows earn a master's in church management from Villanova University.
- Receive ongoing professional support from ACESJU staff.
- Complete a leadership certificate program through the University of Pennsylvania’s Robert A. Fox Leadership Program.
- Receive opportunities for professional development from their placement schools, university, and the diocese.
- Contribute their gifts and talents to their school communities.
For more information about our next cohort, beginning in June 2015 with applications available in October 2014, please see the “Application Information” page.