ACESJU Teaching and Administrative Fellows:
- Work for two years in elementary and secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Diocese of Camden (New Jersey).
- Receive extensive coursework training as they work to complete a master’s degree.
- Teaching fellows earn a master's of education from Saint Joseph's University.
- Administrative fellows earn a master's in management from Villanova University.
- Receive ongoing professional support from ACESJU staff.
- Complete a leadership certificate program through the University of Pennsylvania’s Robert A. Fox Leadership Program.
- Receive opportunities for professional development through their schools, Saint Joseph’s University, and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Camden Diocese.
- Contribute their gifts and talents to their school communities.
For more information about our next cohort, beginning in June 2014 with applications available in October 2013, please see the “Application Information” page.