- A completed Saint Joseph’s University graduate application.
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate/graduate coursework. If you are a SJU graduate the Office of Graduate Operations will obtain your SJU transcripts for you.
- Recommended 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in undergraduate work.
- A current resume.
- Personal statement- a letter of intention outlining the candidate's professional and educational goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- $35 application fee waived if attended an Open House or are an SJU graduate.
- Reading Specialist, Special Education, and Educational Leadership (Principal Certification, Curriculum Supervisor, and Supervisor of Special Education) require submission of a level I or II instructional certificate. This certificate should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview with the Program Director after the application is completed.
Saint Joseph’s University operates on a rolling admissions basis for graduate applications. This means that documents can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Operations at any time throughout the year for admission consideration.Questions regarding the application process:
Office of Graduate Operations
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131