The following programs are currently not accepting applications for admission or accepting new enrollments until further notice. Please contact the Graduate Studies Admission Office at 610-660-3131 for more information.
- M.S. Education: Reading Supervisor
- M.S. Gerontological Studies
- Reading Supervisor Certification
- M.A. Theology and Society
The following programs have been discontinued and are no longer accepting new applications or enrollments.
The programs listed below will be closed officially only after all currently enrolled students have completed the degree, transferred to another program, or left the University, when the Registrar will deactivate the program. The program may no longer be advertised or admit students and will be removed from the Saint Joseph’s University Graduate Studies Admissions and program websites.
- M.A. Health Care Ethics
- M.S. Environmental Protection and Safety Management
- M.S. Homeland Security
- M.S. Long Term Care Administration
- M.S. Nurse Anesthesia
- M.S. Public Safety Management
Post Baccalaureate and Post Master’s Level Certificates
- Criminal Justice Post-Master's Certificate
- Environmental Protection Safety Management Graduate Certificate)
- Gerontological Services Graduate Certificate
- Health Administration Post-Master's Certificate
- Health Care Ethics Graduate Certificate
- Health Education Post-Master's Certificate
- Homeland Security Post-Baccalaureate and Post Master Certificate
- Organization Development and Leadership Graduate Certificate
- Public Safety Management Graduate Certificate