Laura Crispin, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (2012)
- M.A., Economics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (2008)
- B.A., Economics, Northeastern University, Boston, MA (2004)
- Research Assistant, Professor Bruce Weinberg, The Ohio State University, Department of Economics, June 2009-September 2010.
- Research Assistant, Professor Richard Steckel, The Ohio State University, Department of Economics, September 2008-June 2010.
- Research Associate, The Brattle Group, Cambridge, MA, June 2004 –July 2007.
- ECN 101-D03 TR 12:30-1:45 BE 115
- ECN 301-D01 TR 5-6:15 BE 212
- ECN 301-D02 TR 3:30-4:45 BE 115
“School Size and Student Achievement: Does One Size Fit All?”
“Effects of Extracurricular Participation on the High School Dropout Decision by ‘At-Risk’ Status”
“Does Class Size Measure School Quality?”
“Innovation Spillovers in Industrial Cities,” (with S. Saha and B. Weinberg)
- Labor Economics
- Economics of Education
- Applied Econometrics
- Urban Economics