Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa, Ph. D. Statistics, May 2014 (expected) Dissertation: New Methods to Assess Agreement among Multiple Rankers Advisor: Dr. Richard M. Heiberger Committee Members: Dr. William Wei, Dr. Pallavi Chitturi
Villanova University, Villanova, PA, M.S. Applied Statistics, 2004
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, B.S. General Business, 2000
- DSS 210 - Business Statistics
- DSS 220 - Analytics
- DSS 500 – Algebra & Pre Calculus
- DSS 510 – Statistics Proficiency
- DSS 560 – Master’s Quantitative Methods for Business (focus on analytics)
- DSS 660 – Introduction to Data Mining
Grants and Awards
- 2000: Academic Enrichment Program Award. This grant allowed Monsignor Bonner High School the opportunity to put computers in the English and Science classrooms. High School. Grant :$200,000
- 2001: Federal Government Mathematics Grant. Created and gave a formal presentation that helped Monsignor Bonner High School, Archbishop Prendergast and Upper Darby High School achieve a grant to fund technology in the classroom. Grant: $250,000. Once the classrooms were up and running, was the responsible for training the rest of the faculty and maintaining the classroom as a model for future grants and funds from 2001-2005.
- Awarded the Most Outstanding Graduating Female of Lebow College of Business, Drexel University Class of 2000.
- Saint Joseph’s University Teaching Award recipient 2007 (Nominated by students and fellow teachers).
- “Clustering Analyses to Understand Student Motivations and Ethical Approaches to Academic Ethics with Recommendations for Curricular Change,” Perspectives in Data Mining, Campbell, K. T., Miori, V. A., & Doyle, K. A. (in press, 2012)
- “The Most Sustainable Car,” Accounting and Business Research, 2012, Campbell, K. T. & Sherman, W. R., Volume 9, Number 10, pages 47 – 64, 2012.
- “Gender Differences In Academic Ethics With Recommendations For Curricular Change,” Journal of College Teaching & Learning, Volume 8, Number 3, March 2011.
- “Lists & More Lists: Making Sense of Corporate Reputations,” Journal of Business and Economics Research, Campbell, K. T. & Sherman, W. R., Volume 8, Number 7, 2010.
- Campbell, K. T. & Sherman, W. R. “The Most Sustainable Car,” Academy of Business Research, Atlantic City, September 2011
- Campbell, K. T. & Sherman, W. R., “Lists & More Lists: Making Sense of Corporate Reputations,” Clute Institute, January 2010
Refereed Book Chapters
Campbell, K. T., Campagna, G., Costanzo, A., & Matthews, C. (2009). Inventory Optimization of Small Business Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand, In John Wyzalek (Ed.), The Supply Chain in Manufacturing, Distribution, and Transportation: Modeling, Optimization, and Applications. New York: CRC Press - Taylor Francis.