Divya Balasubramaniam, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, May 2010.
- M.S., Economics, Anna University, Chennai, India, May 2004
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Madras, Chennai, India, May 2002
- ECN 101-D03 Introductory Microeconomics TWF 3-3:50
- ECN 101-D11 Introductory Microeconomics TWF 2-2:50
- ECN 477-D01 Chinese Economics TWF 1-1:50
Working Papers/Work in Progress
Fertig, Angela, Phaedra S. Corso, and Divya Balasubramaniam. "Benefits and Costs of a Free Community-Based Primary Care Clinic," forthcoming in Journal of Health and Human Services Administration, 2011.
Balasubramaniam, Divya. "The Distributional Consequences of Access to Safe Water and Sanitation on Child Nutrition in India: A Quantile Regressions Approach," November 2009.
Balasubramaniam, Divya, Santanu Chatterjee, and David B. Mustard. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India, October 2009, Revise and Re-submit in Economica.
Fertig, Angela, Divya Balasubramaniam and Phaedra S Corso. "Societal Costs and Benefits of a Free Community-Based Primary Care Clinic," August 2010, working paper.
Balasubramaniam, Divya. "The Effect of Caste on Tap Water Access in Rural India: Underlying Mechanisms," November 2009, working paper.
Health Economics, Development, Asian Economies, Econometrics.