Agnes Rash, Ph.D.
I am primarily a mathematician with a particular interest in mathematics education.
- B.S., Holy Family University
- M.S., University of Notre Dame
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Faculty member at Temple University, California Polytechnic University and Saint Joseph's University
- Former consultant to Palmyra and Boyertown Area school districts
- Assistant Professor, California Polytecnic State University
- Adjunct Professor, Highland University
- Professor, Saint Joseph's University
Fundamental Ideas of Mathematics
Assessment in Secondary Mathematics
Mathematical Problem Solving
The Whole Truth about Whole Numbers
Approximately 90 publications. The most recent book: The Whole Truth about Whole Numbers, with Sylvia Forman, Springer, 2015.
Grants and Awards
- NSF grants
- AMS grant
- U. of PA grant
Mentioned in SJU News